Missed periods, HPT faintly positive, brown discharge with low abdominal cramps. What's going on ?

Hi Dr. Lundi, I m not sure what s going on with me. My periods are ALWAYS on time. My past periods were 10/6/12 & 11/2/12 and only last 3 days. I was expecting my period on 11/29/12 according to my app. I didn t get my period on 11/29, so I took a HPT and received a faint positive test result. I took another test and received a negative reading. Later that evening when I wiped there was pink on the tissue . My next trip to the restroom revealed a brown substance, no pink. On the morning of 12/1/12, (the day my cycle should have been gone), I saw red blood mixed with a clear slimy substance. It wasn t until that afternoon that I started having lower abdominal cramps . The blood I have been seeing doesn t seem to be my period because its not heavy and it still has the clear slimy in it. I m not sure what s going on. Is it possible for you to help me?? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012