Missed periods, HPT Negative for 3 times while on Sysron N. Can I still be pregnant ?

Hi, I had my periods on 25th Aug.On 1 Sept me and fiancee had unprotected sex and for the third time he ejaculated inside,On 25th Sept i didnt get my periods, Checked through Home pregnancy test Whish was negative. Consulted Doc and She had prescribed Sysron N 5 mg for 5 days I am done with the course again done HPT which was negative.Mean while had joined Gym and had lost weight also. Still waiting for periods on 13th Oct, Am I pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011
better to wait another 10 days or go to blood test ..early stages hCG cant detected properly .. wish you best of luck
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query,
How many days are passed after finishing your Sysron n ?
Still you can get period.
As your hpt is negative and done after 8-10 days of your expected date of period pregnancy is less likely.
But to be on safe side go for blood hcg test to rule out pregnancy.
Ok and bye.