Missed periods. Feeling tired. Taken medicine for tonsils. Started stomach cramps, spotting. What to do?

HI, Im 20 years old, I missed my period recently im about 4 or 5 days late. My periods usually take somewhere between 28 days or even up to 34 days in between months to come but not very often. I have been feelings really tired lately, I recently came from the ER this past weekend for swollen tonsils and they gave me medication , the first 2 days I took the medication I had really bad stomach cramps , the other days the stomach cramps either did not come or were very very light. I went to the bathroom and had pinkish dark brownish looking blood in my underpants and when I wipe its a little between light pink and really really light red?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012