Missed periods, Brownish discharge. Home pregnancy test negative. What could be the reason?

Hello i have missed 2 periods as of this week. My period has aleas been pretty regular all my life, I am 24 and I am sexually active. Yesterday I had some brown creamy discharge when I wiped but that was it and it s gone now it was just that one time. I took 3 pt s already the last one was 2 weeks ago and they were all negative. I don t feel pregnant, but I ve never missed a period ever so I m worried, what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012