Missed period with sensitive breasts, tender nipples with clear discharge, frequent urination, mood swings, negative HPT. Cause?

i am 17 years old, 5 5 ,123lbs my period is always irregular..usually comes around the 17th-20th but this month i havnt had it. my breasts have been sensitive and my nipples are tender, when i squeeze them a clearish white liquid comes out, not alot..but still. ive been really emotional and peeing non stop.... i took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative, i have yet to take the other one because i think it could be to early. what is happening to me?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012