Missed period with heart burn, tender and leaking breasts, negative period. What could be wrong?

My last period was the beginning of Sept. I should have started the beginning of Oct, but no period. I ve never had regular periods. I miscarried in Feb-March (Twins) and lost a tube in the process. I am now about a week late. I ve been having heartburn , my breast are tender and leaking, but I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative. Could I be too early or could something else be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern as I always being saying that if you are too much worry about the pregnancy then go for ultrasonography test and if this doe not matter to you then wait for the time either you would see the bleeding or the obvious physical sing of the pregnancy the urine test is or other chemical test are not 100% accurate chances of false negative and positive results are there, hope this information help you, have nice day.