Missed period while taking Monofeme. HPT negative. Reason for missed period?

I am on the Pill , Monofeme to be exact. Take my pill regularity and never miss a tablet. No gastro or on any antibiotics . This month missed my period. now a week late and I have done home pregnancy test and it is negative. I have begun my next strip of active tablets. Should I be worried? This has happened before with no pregancy, this seems different. Feeling extremely tired. I have been very stressed for the last week or two and am wondering if this may be why. are you able to advise me?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012