Missed period, virgin, fever, running nose, cough, taking paracetamol and chlorpheniramine

i am 23 years old girl , 1.64m, 65kg. i am a virgin . i have 30-35 day menstrual cycle .but i missed my period for last 2 month. i had my last period on 1st February, 2012. around mid February i had fever and running nose and took paracetamol 500mg and chlorpheniramine. i was also under some mental pressure from end of February to mid march. now i am again having fever with running nose and cough,with sputum. i am taking paracetamol and chlorpheniramine again. what could be the reason for my amonorrhoea?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012