Missed period, very irregular, no pregnancy, hormonal changes. What is wrong?

hi i m heer sutariya.i m married. i m not getting my periods from last two months. i have already tested about pregnancy by a doctor and i m not pregnant. my periods always regular every month but this time i miss my periods and i live in USA from last 5 months before that i was living in india. doctor said that it should be by changes in hormones or by weather changes.but i i want my periods as early as possible. i request u to give me some advice or name of medicine or home remedies to get early as possible.. thank u. heer sutariya
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013