Missed period, tiredness, been busy. What does this sound like?

Hi, I am 44 years years old, I have always lead a busy life with work, family and very involved with hockey, playing and coaching, over the last 4 years. In the last 5 months my husband has taken employment in the mines while I have continued to keep everything going as I have just mentioned above. I have 2 teenage children 19 and 14. I have recently found that I have missed the last 3 months menstral cycle and now in the last 2 weeks have found myself to be very tired and burnout feeling anytime of the day. I m not sure if the two are connected.. Also with having missed 3 rounds whether I should be concerned or happy about this. Your thoughts. Trina
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013