Missed period, tests showed bilateral ovaries with symmetrical anechoic areas. Chances of pregnancy in future?

Hi, My wife is not having period from last 2 months. When she checked with Gynecologist , report came with Bilateral ovaries shows symmetrical anechoic areas along with peripheries with increased stromal echogenicity - To be correlated clinically to rule out PCOD . What does this means? Will she get pregnant in future? She is just 23 years old and we are newly married couple. Please help me understand this issue. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012