Missed period, taking femilon tab. Want to stop medicine. Will it have any side effects?

Hii i m taking femilon tab from april 2011 and i have stopped it in oct 2011 then i have got my last period in nov 2011 but from dec 2011 to march 2012 i had not got my period (i was not pregnant) i meet my doc and she said to continue with femilon again.....then i have got my period again after starting the pill .....but now i want to stop it will i get any side effect from that.......i am very afraid that my period will stop again if i stop taking this pill. I have heard that sometime these contraceptive may cause for blocking the tubes ... please help me..........
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012