Missed period, taken steroid shot for bronchitis. Concern about pregnancy?

I had bronchitis a month ago. I went to the doctor on September 9th and they gave me a steroid shot, which completely helped rid my bronchitis, but I missed my period for the month of september. I have been sexually active, but my boyfriend and I always use condoms . I even got a blood test which came back as a negative. I figured that the steroid shot was to blame for my missed period but now a month later and only 5 more days till i will have missed my period again I am lost for my conclusion. I now have a serious problem, my boyfriend came inside the condom and it broke, but i don t believe it was on the day of ovulation . So I was wondering if the steroid shot is to blame again for the (2nd month missed period) or if I need to be concerned about being pregnant this month and that the steroid shot is NOT to blame. Please let me know if I should be concerned about being pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012