Missed period, swelling in fingers, lower abdominal pain. Had unsafe sex. Suggest?

sir i did intercourse with my fiancee at 28 jan 2013 and it was protected but after orgasm condom sliiped so we thought that it had passed in. perods of her were ended on 25 jan. so for being sure she took i- pill after one hours. now her periods were due on 17 this month but it has not come till now. she is feeling pain in her lower abdomen . also some swelling in fingers . what should i do? is she pregnent? pls answer me at once.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013