Missed period, stopped taking birth control, tender nipples, dizziness, abdominal bloating

Hi i normally have my periods like clock work and usually spotting/ heavy bleeding in between. Last month i missed my period and have had no spotting. i stopped taking my birth control after missing my period and usually if i miss a day i start bleeding immediately and have yet to have my period. Im having very tender nipples, very increased appetite, dizziness , fatigue, minimal nausea, abdominal bloating and unusual cramping. I have taken three pregnancy tests and they have all been negative.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012