Missed period, stomach cramps. Taken contraceptive medication. Had safe sex. What do I expect?

Hi me and my boyfriend had intercourse and came , then cleaned himself and changed condoms and we did it again , later the condom broke so I ammediatly went to wash my self later I took a next choice one dose emergency contraceptive but not quiet sure If I swallowed or it fell it because I was driven while I dranked it with water ,2 days later my period stopped and my stomach has been hurting , but im still scared to get pregnant is it okay if I take a next choice one pill again??within two days please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013