Missed period, started spotting post sex. Pregnancy sign?

Hi, my name is diane. And i have a few question. First things first. Im 20 years old, and i want a family more than anything but my boy got a visectomy but he never went back to make sure it took. 2nd thing you should know my periods have always been regular 31 days and last 6 days... Well on oct.10 2012 i had my period and i didnt get my period intill 52 days later on dec.1 2012 thats one was normal besides it was late and my cramps were different..anyways on jan.8 2013 i started a week late and im only spotting.. i couldnt wear tampon cuz it hurt too bad wen i took them out cuz there was very little pink spots..sometime when i went to the bathroom it would be pink or brown or a mix of both and sometimes there wouldnt be any thing . Well i thought it stoped so i had sex with my boyfriend and the spotting started again. What is it ? And what should i do? Am i pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
You are telling that your boy friend had vasectomy,means you can't become pregnant, unless it is failed.
Your late periods, in spite of your regular periods, the cause may be the anemia, or infection, and the pain also suggests the infection.
You can have a home pregnancy test, to exclude the pregnancy. If it is negative i advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a good health.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.