Missed period, spotting, brownish discharge, shortness of breath, abdominal cramps after having sex few days ago. Pregnant?

Hi, so I recently missed my period. I got my last two periods on June 16 and July 17. This month of August, I didn t get it. Instead, three days later, I had a spotty period, it was brown and weak and had it for almost a week. I have been feeling bloated and short of breath. I have been getting lower pain cramps and backaches. I had protected sex, using a condom with my boyfriend three times in August a few weeks before I recently moved to my new apartment on August 16. My boyfriend and I use a condom and we make sure that there are no holes and he pulls it out before he ejaculates. I have also been stressed for the past few months but it s weird because I had my period. I m very concerned, please help!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012