Missed period, sore breasts, headache. Reason?

Hi Doctor, Actually the main concern is i missed my periods this month. Till November 2012 i used to get my periods on 10th of every month. In December i was delayed by 6 days. i got it on 16th. And in the month of January i got it on 14th. I skipped it this month. I don t have sore breast neither it is tender, but a mild head ache since 3 days. Increase in my weight from 59kgs to 61kgs. I didn t had any sexual relationship. May i know the reason for these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
You should have yourself evaluated for polycystic ovarian disease.
IT is a condition associated with irregular cycles, weight gain etc.
Hypothyroidism, endometrial hyperplasia also should be rule dout.
OF course, weight gain in itself is a reason for skipping periods, apart from stress, anxiety etc.