Missed period, pink and creamy discharge. Could I be pregnant?

I usually get my period every other month so I don t worry too much when I miss a month but another month is approaching & I still haven t gotten a period. I noticed some discharge which was a light pink but sort of creamy looking. The discharge is now a brownish color with some blood in it. I wore a tampon thinking it would be the start of my period but just noticed brown creamy discharge with blood. Is there any way I could be pregnant or is my period just delayed?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
May 2013
If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
And by symptoms like altered menstrual flow, discharge etc we can not come to one conclusion.
You once consult gynecologist, get examined and go for ultrasound.
By this the possibility of pregnancy can be ruled out and also the cause for your irregular periods can be made out.
After that you can take treatment accordingly.