Missed period, on levonelle 1500, had two periods in earlier cycle. What could be the cause?

Hi, I took levonelle 1500 on 22nd May and after a week I had an early period for 5 days then I had my normal period on the 18th june for another 5 days and it was my last period.. My period had to start on the 18th July but it didn t now it s 8th August but I still didn t have my period started.. I m so scared I did some tests and they were all negative.. Is this normal ?? It s been 20 days I m missing my period please help.!!
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer