Missed period, not sexually active, had brown discharge, strong vaginal odor. Possible reason?

I have recently missed a period. I m 24 and have not been sexually active in the past year and have not been seeing anyone during that time. Up till now I have had a regular period and never missed. I had a few days of brown discharge around the time my period should have been. i have also had strong vaginal odor which smells more like BO than fish. i m not under stress , I quit my high stress job about a month ago. I recently quit drinking. i am overweight but no high cholesterol or high blood pressure
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013