Missed period, not pregnant, have intense fatigue. What is the cause?

hi i haven t had a period for 6 weeks now and have never missed a period for this long. my last period was 2 weeks late. im not pregnant as iv done 8 pregnancy test im not stressed or worried. I am very tired all the time and have a 10 month old baby but he sleeps all night so thats not the problem and only 20 years old i need help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
May 2013
After ruling out the possibilities like pregnancy, stress and strain etc, the other possible causes for your problem are :
- Thyroid hormonal abnormalities.
These can present with menstrual irregularities, fatigue etc.
- Decreased hemoglobin levels.
- Breast feeding. This can cause hormonal fluctuation.
-Poly cystic ovary disease leading to hormonal imbalance.
If you performed the urine pregnancy tests immediately after the missed period, better to repeat the test now.
If the test comes negative, consult gynecologist once and get examined.
If she suggests go for ultrasound, evaluation of hormonal profile, hemoglobin level and thyroid profile.
By all these, the possible cause can be identified and treated.