Missed period, negative urine test, got irregular blood flow with modus. Pregnancy chance?

Hi ,I m 23yrs married ,last month I got my periods on 23rd nov 12,this month my periods got missed I did almost time HCG urine test in last 12days and it was negative ,finally I decided to meet gynac doctor and he recommended me modus -10mg for ten days ,I got my periods on the first day of taking this tablet ,but the blood flow is not regular ,which I used to in past ,so any symptoms of pregnancy is there plz help me out
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013