Missed period, negative pregnancy test, weight gain, tender breasts, bloating, gas. Pregnant?

I ve had 2 missed periods. My periods are almost always on time every month. My last period was August 7, 2012 and my husband and I have been trying for a baby. Many preg tests are negative. Slight weight gain . Breast tender, but subsiding from few days ago. Bloating and gassy. Do exercise 1 - 2x each week (zumba) and yesterday after class had some spotting. Going to Doctor tomorrow for checkup, but should I still continue exercising? Could I be pregnant? Or could it be something else?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012