Missed period, negative pregnancy test, usually have irregular periods. Should I get a blood test done?

Since I ve ever gotten my period I ve always been irregular , the longest I ve gone without it is 2 months it s. Even 3 months & I still haven t gotten my period , I am sexually active so I took many at home pregnancy test which all came out negative , I went for a physical yesterday & my doctor did a urine test which also came out negative . Does that mean I m unlikely to be pregnant or should I get a blood test done ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012