Missed period, negative pregnancy test, regular periods after PCOD treatment, taken Mensovit. When can I expect periods?

i had intercourse in july 14 and my previous period date was june 24... also i have PCOD ....... have treated and got my periods regular for 80%.... but after having intercourse i lost my period this time.... pregnancy test gave me negative result........ so i took mensovit Plus tablet to get my period back..... How long i have to wait for my period to come back.......... is there any chance of getting conceive after taking this tablet...
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer