Missed period, negative pregnancy test, have brown discharge. Signs of ectopic pregnancy?

If this is really real time , I am worried this past 15 days that i missed my period and i tried using pregnancy test kit for 3 times and it showed negative. My menstual cycle is regular never experienced to missed in 15 days that s long... I read about ectopic pregnancy maybe because i m worried why i only have a little brown discharge and thinking maybe this is ectopic pregnancy. Is there s a simple ways to know I am having an ectopic pregnancy or early signs of it? Hope I can hear from you Doctor.. Thanks and God bless I m Wendy Johnson Umpacan 29 years old. Married.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012