Missed period, negative pregnancy test, have all pregnancy symptoms. Had unprotected sex, no ejaculation. What could be the cause?

Hi, my last period was the 3rd June I had unprotected sex on the 20th June but he didn t release in my body. My period was due on the 3/4 July and It hasn t arrived yet. I ve done a pregnancy test it was negative but I have been getting really bad lower back pains, hot flushes, migraines. I had a blood test done also but results are all fine can you please help me I m really worried as I m getting symptoms of pregnancy like tender sore breasts
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012