Missed period, negative pregnancy test, given endogest. Had abortion after miscarriage. Can online doctor help?

my wife has a missed period since 15 days now and our doctor advised for an abortion due to miscarriage 3 months back...Then some medicines were given to clean up and all...Now. after this missed period now,we went to our doc..urine test for pregnancy came negative and still she is showing and feeling symptoms(freqnt urination,bodyache,vomitimg,fatigue,etc.)...
The doc has given endogest 200 for one week now and says it may or may not be pregnancy...Is this medicine worth now and well suited....and is there some problem with her like may be thyroid or may be some problem with me....I am a bit confused.....To all the respected doctors..pls help me know if she will be pregnant,do I need to undergo semen test/other tests and last thing is this endogest 200 the best medicine in this case....pls reply
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013