Missed period, negative pregnancy test. Face acne, white discharge, back pain, tiredness. Due to taking tablets?

Hi, Today is my 7th day of missed period.I tested yesterday but the result for pregnancy was negative. I have been using black mores conceive well gold since a month. Is that the problem? I have also acne on my face these days with white discharge also with few symptoms common to both periods and pregnancy back pain ,tiredness etc. I am confused . When can i confirm finally that this is pregnancy or not ? I have been trying to be pregnant since a year and am very anxious to know what this could be ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  116 Awaiting Answer