Missed period, nausea, abdominal, back pain, pregnancy test negative, no STD. What could this be?

Hello. I am wondering what is wrong with me. I missed my period for 2 months. I ve had 2 preg test done at a dr office. They were negative so I decided to get on the depo shot. I ve had nausea lower abdominal and back pain and now all of a sudden (yesterday) I think I have a yeast infection . I was tested for HIV stds etc 3 months ago and everything was fine. This has been going on for about a month and a half now.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012