Missed period, mid cycle bleeding, negative pregnancy test. Can I be pregnant?

Hi, I am Mira from Kosovo. Now I have missed period for 12 days. I have had mid cycle light bleeding (from day 14, for 5 days), no pain and nothing. after that I did not feel bad. at the time of period I again had the same bleeding as midcycle, not as period are usually, but lightly, just for two days. I was to obgyn she said it is not menstrual but just bleeding, but in that time she saw a folicle was still alive and mature. after this short bleeding I did not have any bleeding. I had three urine test negative, and one beta hcg negative with 1.3 values. I have gotten this months medication, for five days 150 ml fostimon, on day 14 a hcg injection , and from day 16 I had duphaston for 10 days, 2 per day. please help me, can i be pregnant and negative testes. can beta be negative because I have ovulated lately. till 2 weeks before maybe I have ovulated
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012