Missed period last month. Have discharge plus irritation. What are my chances of pregnancy?

hi doctor, I am a married woman. My last mensus was on june 26. My periods are almost regular which may vary 2 or 3 days. I dint have mensus last month instead I have a white cheesy like discharge without much irritation and foul smell. I did a home pregnancy test on july 31 but it showed a negative result. I consulted a docter and she said I am having yeast infection . She examined my vagina and told that I can expect my periods in 2 3 days. But I still havent had my periods yet. Is there any possibility of me getting pregnant? I did unprotected sex during the safe period. Please help me. Thank you, Dolly
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012