Missed period, intense continuous vaginal discharge, tender breasts, nausea, negative pregnancy test. Had sex during ovulation. Blood test advisable?

I think I am pregnant ,but negative test. I have not seen my period at all this month the 3rd it suppose to came on. I leaked clear fluids for 3wks my breast is very tender at times a litle nasea my appettite is strong i sleep more amf moody. i dont want to jenks mtself me and my husband made love 2x in one day when i was ovulating My stomach has extended a lot. Could I be pregnant and it will take and blood test to prove it. Thanks, Keeping the Faith
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012