Missed period, increased sensitivity in breast, intermittent ovary pain. Negative pregnancy test. What could it be?

I don t know if I am pregnant or what is going on? I started seeing someone and have been sexual active since about three months. My last period was December 6, 2012 and I have not gotten my period. Feb. 6 came by and had all the symptoms but did not get it. My breast are very sensitive and now my left ovary is starting to hurt on and off. I have taken a pregnancy test and it is negative. I don t know what to think?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013