Missed period, hormonal change. Scan showed a small dot. Taking utrogestan. Will i have a normal baby?

hi i did a blood test after i missed my 1st preiod and is was a yea. i went to my gyne ans he did a scan and said it was 2 eaily he couldnt see anyting so he did an internal and found a small dote and i must be 2/3 weeks only but u can see the dote and now sent me 4bloods again 2 see da hormonal level and sd it must dubl in 2days how far is it true and now put me on utrogestan 200mg2times every 12hrs will i have a normal babe
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here, I think this is too early to look inside the womb through the sonography just wait couple of week then this would be clear, and the doubt would be clear, or else for obvious sign of pregnancy, hope you this information helps you, have nice day.