Missed period, headaches, strong cramps, bloating, had positive pregnancy tests with series of negative ones. Pregnancy chances?

Hello. Since puberty my periods have been pretty irregular. But, For the last 11 months it was coming every month. I haven t had a period since may and I feel pretty pregnant. I have headaches , strong cramps that come and go, and I feel bloated. I took six pregnancy tests and the fourth one came back Positive. The other ones came back negative. I don t know what to do. Could I still be pregnant? I wonder if my body doesn t produce enough hcg . When my sister got pregnant, all the tests (urine and blood) came back negative and she could only detect the pregnancy when she was 6 1/2 months pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer