Missed period, have stomach sickness, tender breasts, frequent urination, mild stomach cramps. Could I be pregnant?

I have gotten my period the last two months but they have been 2 to 3 days early and only last 3 to 4 days, i have been feeling sick to my stomach (no vomiting ), my breast are tender at times, I ve been eating a lot more than normal, i ve been tired a lot more even if i get 8 hours of sleep i m still yawning all day long and i ve been going to the bathroom a lot more than normal, i think my stomach is a bit bigger than normal but not sure, also been feeling like light cramps all in my stomach. could I be pregnant? i took home pregnancy tests and they keep come up as negative. i have even gone to the health department and they did one and it was negative. so could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer