Missed period, have fever, sickness, painful stomach, vomiting, lower back pain. Why am I spotting pink?

I missed a period and experienced a fever that went away in a day but was still feeling very sick for the past 2 days. During those two days i experienced pain in the stomach, some vomitting, pain in the lower back and then eventually I started pooping brown liquid. A lot of it too. It went away after the third day when i ate something. I just wanted to know what was going on with my body?! And will I get my period soon or will i have to wait next month!? Id like to add when I did have a fever i did bleed for a little bit but it was a pale pink colour thaf i wasnt use to.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013