Missed period, had taken unwanted 72 after 4 days, not ready for pregnancy. Can I take unwanted kit?

Its being one month but my wife s MC is not yet comming. But generally it is before 4 days of month. She was taken Unwamted 72 but after 4 days. So there is total change of getting her pragnent. But we are not planned it yet for baby. I was also suffered from same situation one time in last year and She did used Unwanted Kit (Side effect was bleeding upto 8-10 days) . Can she take again this Unwanted kit. Please give me a suggestion. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer