Missed period, had slight spotting for a week followed by black discharge, swab test clear, on Yasmin. What could the problem be?

Hi, I had a high vaginal bacterial infection , took antibiotics to fix it then I got a yeast infection-thrush and took a one tablet course of antibiotics to fix that. I am on the pill Yasmin . My period was due two weeks ago and I have missed it. for about one week I have had slight spotting from pink to brown, and last night some black string like discharge. I am sexually active. I had a swab test done and the results were nothing present, no std , just some growths of the high vaginal bacterial infection ( that s why I had the antibiotic course). What is the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012