Missed period, had oral sex previously. Can I take mensovit plus?

sir me and my girlfried have oral sex on 8th 0ctober and we do not do intercourse but our sex organs touch sometimes during oral sex my grilfriend menstural period is due on 19 or 20 october but till today also she don`t have her for starting her period she can use mensovit plus she haveirregularperiods since last 4 months
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Critical Care 's  Response
Delayed periods is probably related to her having irregular periods.

It is not possible to get pregnant with oral sex.

Feel reassured about pregnancy.

If you don't want your girl friend to get pregnant at the moment, why not try different methods of contraception available in the market?