Missed period, had late periods in earlier cycle, have faintness in hands, chillness in legs after taking susten. Advice?

heloo doc, i m 30 yr for last time my period was 10 days late n very few ocour. now this month i have also no period as my period date is 12 . i have consult my gyny she priscribe me susten 100 after useing this tablet i was almost like faint my hand n my legs r chills. its nt any positive report for pregnancy. may i knw tht it is neccesery to take susten for pragnancy. knw i have discontineu this susten help me.....
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer