Missed period, had cramping in lower abdomen, negative pregnancy test, diagnosed with UTI. Suggestion?

hello, I had my last period june 26. my period was due this past tues the 24 and i havent gotten it. on thurs and fri i had this on and off not painful cramping wasnt like a cramp felt weird all day my lower stomach by my uterus feeling and for 1 hour fri nite was little bit more painful but sat pain was gone. sat nite i went to the er cause i thought might be a cyst on my ovary which i have thought maybe got bigger. they did blood work and urine test said i have a uti but never was painful when i pee or nothing just had that little pain thurs n fri. they did a pregnancy test said was negative. but i dont feel like my period is coming. any suggestions
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer