Missed period, had bleeding post sexual intercourse, used withdrawal technique. Advice?

hi, I am 20 y/o and i am confused right now on what is happening to me. My boyfriend and I sexually active but using a withdrawal method. Today is my expected date of my period to come but it s not. Last friday after having a sexual intercourse when i wiped i saw an orange/brown discharge on the tissue and last sunday it happens again. please help me. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

First of all, speaking about the withdrawal methps, it is the least effective method of contraception with a 50% failure rate, so please consider other methods of contraception.

As for the bleeding; this could be an array of things like infections, due to the sexual act itself, etc. Please observe if this repeats again and report to your doctor if it does.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.