Missed period, getting cramps, diarrhea mixed with constipation, pregnancy test negative. Reason for above symptoms?

I am 37 days late for my period. My last one was sept 12 and today is 11/16 hot and blood tests all came back negative. I get cramps that feel like my uterus is stretching when I lay on my back and I e been experiencing diarrhea mixed with constipation. All my hormone levels are wnr but my triglycerides and cholesterol is high. I am not obese but I m about 15 to 20 lbs over weight. I have been losing weight the last 3 months or so. The drs aren t sure what s going on and I feel pregnant sometimes but all tests have come back negative. Please give me some insight!!!
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012