Missed period, frequent urination, tender breasts, bloated, nausea, headaches. Have copper IUD. What is wrong?

Hi, I have a very regular period, its 28 days, I was ment to start on the 31st of March and up to the 5th of April I have not had any sign of my period, I have had the following symptoms and was hoping somebody could shed some light as I have had two negative home pregnancy tests, I am on diuretics and blood pressure tablets which I have been taking 4 a year, I have had the copper uid inserted a year ago too- missed period, breast and nipple tenderness, extremely bloated, mild nausea which comes in waves, very bad headaches and very frequent urination. Regards Mrs F
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013