Missed period for couple of months with white discharge. Normal in young age?

Hi. I am a 14 years old girl. For the past one and a half years i have been having periods that are sometimes few days early and sometimes few days late. But this time, i haven t had my periods for three months. I am really scared but some websites say that its normal for a girl to have irregular periods at a young age. Other websites reckon if there is a white discharge ,then it means that my menstrual cycle is good and healthy.I do have white discharge - usually just before my periods come. This time white discharge is coming but no periods. Please help....
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013