Missed period, extremely sore breasts, frequent urination. Negative results for blood test. What could the cause be?

Hi, Iv just got something s that I need to be answered. I m a mother with one child already. For Two weeks now i have stopped bleeding but befor that I was bleeding for 4 weeks it was a very light pink color, sometimes it had a brown colour to it and discharge , exstreamly sore breasts, using the toilet a lot more often then I usually. Had a blood test done to see if i was pregnant but was neg. but these systomes are still continuing.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
Missed periods and sore breast can be from the hormonal imbalance .
You should go to follow up with a gyn because bleeding for 4 weeks is enough.
Frequent urination can be a sign of urinary infection for this reason you should go to do a urine analysis.
Drink water 2-3 l per day and cranberry tea.
Take care of your self